Description of Services provided by CSS
Premire Body Restoration and Paint:
Premire Body Restoration and Paint includes the following services and
- Full body breakdown (removal of doors; hood; fenders; decklid; chrome/moldings;
glass; and interior [if engine/trans rebuild is being performed, then
these items will be removed as well]).
- All sheet metal and main body are media blasted to bare metal (removing
all paint and previous body work).
- Any/All rust damage is repaired by removing the rusted area and replacing
damaged area with metal patches welded in place (full welds); if patch
panels cannot be acquired then CSS will fabricate as required.
- CSS uses only 3M and PPG products.
- The bodywork will require test fittings for alignment prior to painting
to ensure proper body lines are maintained.
- The Paint products and process include the following: DPS50LF -- Sealer
Primer (1-2 coats as needed), applied after media blasting; DPS3055
-- High Build Sandable Primer (3 coats), applied following body work
and blocked w/ 320 and wet sanded w/ 600; DPS50LF -- Sealer Primer (1
coat), reapplied to seal the body work prior to color paint; DBC Base
Paint (2-3 coats as needed) -- applied as the pigmented color base paint;
DCU2021 -- Clear Coat (3 coats), applied over the base paint for protection
and long lasting shine.
- The painted parts are buffed/polished and reassembled as well as chrome
Re-Chroming of various parts are performed by either a local
business in the Harrisburg, PA area (Labrandi's) or by Paul's Plating
near Pittsburgh, PA.
- All parts are inventoried prior to sending to the plating house.
- Parts are protected and stored while the vehicle body is being restored.
- Parts are carefully assembled onto the vehicle during final assembly.
Interioir Restoration is professionally performed by Jukins
Upholstery located in Dillsburg, PA
- If quality interior kits are available, these may be used unless the
owner desires otherwise.
- Custom interiors will be created based on customers' requirements.
- Craftsmanship and quality materals will prevail with warranty on all
Engine rebuilds are performed by "Classic Trademark"
and/or "Snyder Performance"
- The engine will be brokendown; cleaned; and carefully reviewed to
determine best rebuilld process based on current condition of the engine
- Quality parts will be acquired and/or created.
- Quality craftsmanship and knowledge is used in the rebuild process.
- Warranties are provided on all workmanship.
- Warranties are provided on parts via the parts manufacture.
Suspension and Undercarrige rebuild requires a full rebuild
of the steering; suspension; brakes; and frame mounts as required.